The ED electric hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase speed demon available in a variety of configurations. The compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
Standard Double-Braking System
Get double the protection with a Weston-style mechanical load brake plus a regenerative brake.
Quiet, Smooth Operation
With bearings immersed in an oil bath, you can hear how smooth the ED electric hoist operates. That reduced friction results in less noise and vibration, which extends the hoist’s service life.
Durable Heat-Treated Gearing
Kito’s own heat-treating process increases the overall hardness and strength of internal parts for increased resistance to wear. Our three-step process of bright heat treatment, case hardening and induction imbues the ED with outstanding performance.
Integrated Friction Clutch
Integrated with the load brake, the high-performance friction clutch on the ED is engineered to protect against overwinding or overtravel, which can damage the hoist and cause downtime.
- 100 to 480 kilograms
- Single and dual speed
- CSA approved
- ASME B30.16 Safety Standard
- ASME HST-1 Performance Standard
- IP44 environmental protection
- Load-bearing parts are only stressed to 20% of their limit at rated capacity
- Dual Speed Units Available
- Plastic, canvas or steel chain containers
- Lift Lengths can be customized to suit requirements
- Hook or manual trolley mount
- TMH Mini Trolley designed to work exclusively with the ED hoist
- Die cast aluminum frame
- Low headroom profile
- Weather tight construction resists dust and water
- Precision induction hardened, spur gears immersed in oil bath ensure quiet, smooth operation and long life
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant load chain is made from heat-treated alloy steel
- Grade 80
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads.
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Self-closing top and bottom hooks with heavy-duty hook latch
- Heat-treated, deep-groove ball and needle bearings are immersed in an oil bath
- Impact-resistant plastic push button with molded strain relief.
- Adjustable low speed on dual-speed pendant models
- Unique to Cylinder Control: In-line cylinder control permits one-handed operation
- Adjustable High/Low Speeds with easy touch-finger turn nobs for quick selection from high to low speed
- Low voltage, IP65 dust and watertight pendant control
- Weston-style mechanical load brake and regenerative brake
- Voltage: 120-1-60 volt
- Single phase
- Horse Power: .4 to .8 hp
- Duty Cycle: Varies by capacity
- Compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current
- Variable high speeds up to 44 ft/mi
- An integrated high-performance friction clutch prevents damage from overloads and overtravel
- Upper limit switch prevents overtravel
* All measurements in millimeters (mm) - except headroom (C-inches)
|Capacity||Model||Standard Lift (ft)||Max Lift (ft)||Rated Current (amps)||Lifting Speed (FPM)||Hoist Motor H.P.||Headroom (in)||Load Chain Code||Load Chain Falls||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight per Additional 5ft of Lift (lbs)|
|Hook Mount||Plain Trolley||Geared Trolley|
* All measurements in millimeters (mm)
|Capacity||Model||Standard Lift (ft)||Max Lift (ft)||Lift Speed (ft/min)||Hoist Motor H.P.||Headroom (in)||Load Chain Falls||Rated Current (amps)||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight per Additional 5ft of Lift (lbs)|
|Hook Mount||Plain Trolley||Geared Trolley||115V|