Lightweight Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
The CF hand chain hoist offers a rugged die-cast aluminum body which provides exceptional strength and durability.
Reliable Weston-Style Load Brake
The Weston-Style Load Brake is one of the most important inventions in the hoisting industry. With two moisture-resistant brake pads and four braking surfaces, the CF gives you positive stopping action.
Smooth Running Pre-Lubricated Bearings
Manual effort is minimized thanks to the CF’s smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings. Get a longer-lasting, smoother operating hoist with precision-machined drive train components that make lifting easy.
Fewer Parts Means Simpler Maintenance
Engineered with fewer parts for simplified maintenance, the CF hand chain hoist makes it easy for you to inspect and clean, and keep on lifting.
Heat-Treated Main Pinion Shaft
Tackle tough demands with a hoist that’s built with high-strength, heat-treated parts. The main pinion shaft and load gear on the CF are engineered for non-stop performance.
- ½ to 3 metric tonnes
- ASME B30.16 Safety Standard
- ASME HST-2 Performance Standard
- Nickel-plated chain for corrosive environments
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit requirements
- Exceptional strength with a thick die-cast aluminum body
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- High-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear
- Durable steel hand chain
- Heat-treated alloy steel
- Grade 100
- High-impact steel chain guide
- Standard Lift: 8 feet
- Forged, heat treated carbon steel hooks open gradually under excessive load
- Self-closing top and bottom hooks with heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Low hand-pull force for easy operation
- Single reduction gearing provides fast load hook travel
- Induction heat-treated and case-hardened
- Enclosed to protect from dust and water
- Smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings, and precision-machined drive train components
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces
- Enclosed to protect from dust, rain, and dirt
- Recommended for -40˚ to +60˚ C
CF ½ and 1½ Metric Tonne
1 load chain fall, 2 hand chain falls; *For informational purposes only, contact KITO for dimensional drawing
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||C (in.)||b||d (feet)||g|
* All measurements in millimeters (mm) - except headroom (C-inches) + except dim."d" (feet)
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||Standard Lift (ft)||Hand Pull to Lift Full Load (kg)||Chain Pulled to Lift One Meter (m)||Hook Mount Headroom (in)||Load Chain Code||Load Chain Falls||Hand Chain Code||Hand Chain Falls||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight per Additional 5ft of Lift (lbs)|