Fully machined structural steel frames on HPC convertible push end trucks can be assembled for either top-running or light- to medium-duty underhung applications.
Standard Safety Features
For added safety, HPC end trucks come standard with drop stops and rail sweeps for continued safety along the beam. Rubber bumpers are designed to prevent travel off the end of the beam.
Quick All-Bolt Assembly
For quick and easy assembly, HPC end trucks are engineered with bolts. All-bolt construction lets you configure your end trucks for your specific requirements.
- ½ to 2 metric tonnes
- Drop stops and rail sweeps come standard
- Longer or shorter end truck lengths are available
- Frames are fabricated from structural steel for optimal strength and rigidity
- Precision machined cast iron designed to roll smoothly on either flat or tapered flanges
- Convertible for either top running or underhung for light to medium duty applications
- Bolted for ease of assembly
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||T*||Overall length||D**||M**||N||Q||X||Y|
|½||HPC505||1.5 - 6||3 - 6||52.25||T + 4.75||T + 7.3||M / 2||3.12||10.2 - T/2||4.3|
|1||HPC510||1.5 - 6||3 - 6||52.25||T + 4.75||T + 8.3||M / 2||4.00||10.2 - T/2||5.3|
|2||HPC520||1.5 - 6||3.3 - 6||52.25||T + 4.75||T + 8.3||M / 2||4.88||10.2 - T/2||5.9|
* All measurements in inches (in)
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||Max Span (ft)||Wheel Diameter (in)||(T) Flange Range||End Truck Weight (lbs/pr)|
|½||HPC505||24||3.12||1.5 - 6||3 - 6||156|
|1||HPC510||24||4.00||1.5 - 6||3 - 6||214|
|2||HPC520||24||4.88||1.5 - 6||3.3 - 6||270|