Ultra Low-Profile Lifting & Maximum Hook Travel
With headroom as low as 4.5 inches, the SHB lets you use every inch of available space. The short headroom feature is specifically engineered to provide maximum hook travel that meets the demands of your constricted lifting application.
Permanently Attached Hand Geared Trolley
Engineered to function as a single unit, the SHB integrates the proven performance and durability of Kito’s standard CB Hoist with a permanently attached, industrial grade, hand-geared trolley.
Heavy-Duty Wheels & Steel Side Plates
Heavy-duty lifting applications need heavy-duty equipment that can stand up to your demands. The SHB’s cast trolley wheels and structural steel side plates take the weight and provide rigid support and reliability at the same time.
Maintenance-Free Sealed Trolley Bearings
Focus on the task at hand, not the maintenance of your equipment. The maintenance-free trolley bearings on the SHB are sealed and life-long-lubricated providing you with years of smooth, reliable, quiet operation.
Adjustable For Tapered or Flat Flanged Beams
Trolley wheels on the SHB are designed to work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams.
- 1 to 10 metric tonnes
- ASME B30.16 Safety Standard
- ASME HST-2 Performance Standard
- At rated capacity, load-bearing parts are only stressed to 25% of their limit
- Chain bag to keep chain clean and out of the way
- Corrosion resistant chain for tough environments
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements
LOW HEADROOM FEATURES
- Headroom as low as 4.5”
- Built-in trolley with cast wheels, sealed bearings, and steel side plates for heavy-duty applications
- Durable all-steel construction
- Rugged gear case and hand wheel cover
- Compact design for low headroom
- High-quality steel
- Heat-treated, low-weight manganese alloy steel
- Grade 100
- High-impact steel chain guide
- Standard Lift: 20 feet
- Forged, heat-treated, opens gradually when overloaded
- Self-closing heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Reduced operator fatigue through efficient drive train
- Double reduction gearing requiring very low effort to operate
- Induction heat-treated and case-hardened
- Enclosed to protect from dust and water
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings increase reliability and reduce pull force required to lift loads
- Double pawl springs for extremely reliable operation and instant brake activation
- Enclosed to protect from dust, rain, and dirt
- Recommended for -20˚ to +60 ˚C
* All measurements in millimeters (mm)
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||Standard Lift (ft)||Headroom (in)||Hand Pull to Lift Full Load (kg)||Standard Flange (in)||Load Chain Code||Load Chain Falls||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight per Additional 5ft of Lift (lbs)|