Self-Adjusting Pull-Rotor Motor Brake
This is the world’s most reliable theatrical hoist brake –– it even comes with a five-year
warranty. Its simple design has no brake coil to fail or discs to replace, which keeps this hoist working longer with less maintenance.
Unique Chain Guide and Quiet Load Sheave
The guide’s durable, heavy cast iron construction gives it improved wear as the chain is quietly and smoothly guided where it needs to go. There’s less vibration and truer vertical lift.
Ergonomic, Easy Lift Handles
Two convenient handles give you a comfortable and confident grip every time you pack or unpack your motors.
Plug and Play Voltage Changer
You can change on the fly between 220/440V, which saves you valuable time during setup and integration. It’s as simple as plug and play.
Non-drip, Grease-Packed Gearbox
For demanding theatrical applications, this maintenance free feature is a welcome touch.
Standard Overload Protection
Carbon friction material gives the TNER Krewmate consistent performance even in a wide range of temperatures. The friction clutch on the TNER Krewmate also protects the hoist from damage and prevents overwinding.
- ½ – 2 tonnes
- Standard lifts at 10 or 60 feet.
- Hoist must be purchased with chain container
- 1 year warranty (from defects in material and workmanship)
- Complies with German regulation BGV-D8
- Meets CE declaration
- ASME H3
- JS/ISO M3
- FEM 1Bm
- Hoist — IP55
- Optional pendant — NEMA 4X,
- Black pendant (Pickle)
- Pendant and power supply cord (longer lengths available)
- 7 pin socapex connector
- Flight/road case for easy transportation and hoist storage
- Black load chain for low visibility
- Bullard® hooks
- Sleek rounded body with rugged aluminum housing and no sharp edges
- Built-in, flexible handles for effortless packing and unpacking
- Body size is designed to fit standard road cases
- Grease-Packed Gearbox for demanding theatrical applications
- Maintenance free. No oil changes required
- Nickel-plated load chain meets DIN and EN 818-7 standards.
- Optional black chain available for low visibility
- Reversible black canvas chain container needed to meet BGV-D8 regulations with with two secure attachment points
- Standard Lift 60’ (other lengths available)
- Extremely durable, heavy-duty cast iron construction, with rounded outer edge for chain to spill easily over and into the chain bag
- Easily replaced without disassembling hoist
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads.
- Both top and bottom hooks swivel 360 degrees
- Self-closing top and bottom hooks with heavy-duty hook latch
- Ball bearings for smooth rotation
- Standard offering - double pigtail configuration for use with own hoist connectors
- Single pigtail configuration - 7 pin conductors to supply hoist with power and to control hoist operation
- 7-pin socapex - for use with a multi-hoist controller
- Pickle (pendant) with power cord pigtail - similar to the standard used for industrial hoists
- 5 year warranty
- Pull-rotor motor brake: the world’s most reliable theatrical hoist brake
- Simple design: no brake coil to fail or brake disc to replace
- ½ and 1 tonne—16 fpm; 2 tonne—8 fpm
- H3 classification with 30 minute duty rated motor
- Standard voltage: 220/440V
- Three phase, 60 hertz
- Control voltage - 110V
- Friction clutch located in the gearbox between motor and load gear prevents damage to hoist in the event of excessive overloading
- Low profile upper/lower limit switches need no adjustment. Protects hoist and allows for maximum travel
Choose product configuration below to view info:
|Product Code||Minimum Headroom C (in)||L* (ft)||a (in)||b (in)||d (in)||e (in)||g (in)||h (in)||i (in)||D (in)|
|* Standard length of control and power cables unless otherwise specified.|
C = Chain Hook B = Body Hook Units
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||Lifting Speed (ft/min)||Output (HP)||Motor||Load Chain Wire Diameter (mm) x Chain Fall Lines||Load Sheave Pockets||Net Weight With 60 Feet of Lift (lbs)||Weight for One Additional FT.of Lift (lbs)|
|Current Draw (amps)|
|220V or 440V||460V|
|1/2 t||TNER005L||16||0.65||3.7||1.8||6.3 x 1||4||99||0.57|
|1 t||TNER010L||16||1.3||5.6||2.8||8.0 x 1||4||135||0.93|
|2 t||TNER020L||8||1.3||5.6||2.8||8.0 x 2||4||209||1.9|
|1 t||TNER010S||32||2.4||10.4||5.2||8.0 x 1||4||0||0.93|
|2 t||TNER020S||16||2.4||10.4||5.2||8.0 x 2||4||225||1.9|