Solid State Relay Board
Has no mechanical contacts for extended lifetime and microcontroller provides protection from fast reverse, phase loss, & reversal (3ph), overcurrent, overtemperature, and overvoltage. Includes electronic overload limiter and an LED error indicator.
Low Profile Upper Limit Switch
Offers exceptional headroom and need no adjustment. Protects hoist and allows for maximum travel.
Compact Hoist Body
Ideal for small, limited spaces in need of exceptional headroom. Body size is designed to fit inside 12" truss
High Performance Motor Brake
Fast acting and durable current driven electromagnetic brake. 5 year warranty. Simple design: no brake coil to fail or brake disc to replace.
TEM/TSEM Krewmate Mini Entertainment Hoist
Little hoist - big stage presence. Kito Canada is very excited to introduce you to the newest member of the family: the TEM/TSEM Krewmate Mini Entertainment Hoist. With state-of-the-art control systems using Solid State Relay technology and a microcontroller to increase longevity of the hoist and provide superior safety function, the TEM is ready to sing from curtains-up to encore.
- Standard lifts at 10 or 60 feet.
- 1 year warranty (from defects in material and workmanship)
- CSA 22.2 No.33
- Complies with German regulation BGV-D8
- Meets CE declaration
- ASME B30.16
- ANSI E 1.6-2
- Hoist — IP65
- Pendant (Pickle) - IP65
- Pendant Cord
- Chain Container - Canvas
- Power Supply Cord
- Fixed Hook
- Direct Control
- Sleek rounded body with rugged aluminum housing and no sharp edges
- Body size is designed to fit inside 12" truss
- Completely sealed and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments
SOLID STATE RELAY BOARD
- Has no mechanical contacts for extended lifetime
- Microcontroller provides protection from fast reverse, phase loss and reversal, overcurrent, overtemperature, and overvoltage
- Includes electronic overload limiter and LED error indicator
- Grease-Packed Gearbox for demanding theatrical applications
- Maintenance free
- No oil changes required
- Nickel-plated load chain
- Grade 80
- Meets DIN and EN 818-7 standards.
- Prevents tangling when winding up slack chain
- Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain
- Heat treated for durability
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads.
- Top and bottom hook swivel 360°
- Prevents twists in rigging
- Heavy duty hook latches
- 5 year warranty
- Electromagnetic brake
- Simple design: no brake coil to fail or brake disc to replace
- Rotor integrated friction clutch outside the load path
- Protects hoist from damage and prevents overwinding
- Provides consistent performance over a wide temperature range
- Low profile upper/lower limit switches need no adjustment
- Protects hoist and allows for maximum travel
Choose product configuration below to view info:
|Capacity||Product Code||Headroom C (in)||D (in)||a (in)||b (in)||d (in)||e (in)||g (in)||h (in)||i (in)|
|Capacity||Product Code||Lifting Motor 3 Phase 60 Hz||Lifting Motor 3 Phase 50 Hz||Load Chain Falls||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight for Additional 1 ft of Lift (lbs)||Max Lift|
|Lifting Speed (ft/min)||Output (Hp)||Rated Current (amps)||Lifting Speed (ft/min)||Output (Hp)||Rated Current (amps)|